As privacy is a need of today. People have images, documents, research, and many other files they want to hide so their files remain safe when some unknown person login to their PC. They can Hide the files in Windows to remain protected. Microsoft has created a proper security for each Windows version to secure users data. Likewise, hide files inside an image file JPG is one of the ways to protect the files and folders.
There are many ways to hide files in Windows. But today, I will be going through a process which will be easy for everyone to understand and hide their files from everyone. Likewise, you can also Hide the back up of your files and folders inside an image file JPG.
Similarly, I have discussed earlier in my article how to hide files. That was safe but now everyone knows how to unhide the files in windows. So Today I am going through a new method in which you can hide files inside an image file JPG and no one will ever know. We have also Video for you. Watch the Video to get more guidance about hide files inside an image file JPG.
Step-1 Zipped the Files (Hide files inside an image file JPG)
- Create a New folder on “C” drive and place all the files you want to hide files inside an image file JPG.
- Select all files you want to hide and get them zipped using WinZip or WinRar.
- After zipping all the files into a .rar file > Open Command Prompt
Step-2 Hide files inside an image file JPG Using Command Prompt
After Opening a CMD, you may have to Enter a few Commands. Follow the steps:
- Now Type cd / Press Enter
- Type a new Command “cd New Folder”
- Here You must have and jpg file the file which I have is techrapidly.jpg
- Type its code in command prompt “copy /b techrapidly.jpg+file.rar techrapidly.jpg”
- You will see a notification that will say that 1 file is copied.
Note: techrapidly.jpg is my file name. you can use your, where you want to save the files inside an image file JPG. Above Commands are here again:
cd New Folder
copy /b techrapidly.jpg+file.rar techrapidly.jpg
How to See hidden files inside an image file JPG
Do you worry about files and folders? Are you thinking that you will never get the hidden files inside an image file JPG? Don’t worry we have a Window’s own tips and tricks through which you can see hidden files inside an image file JPG. Similarly, you want to see your files and folders again. To see hidden files Follow the steps:
- Go to your JPG file, Right-click on it.
- Open the jpg image With WinRar Archiver.
- You will see all the data that was inside the .rar file, is copied inside the JPG file.
All the files will appear that was inside the JPG image file.
Using this method, you can actually Hide any type of file inside of an image file, including text, exe, mp3, avi, or whatever else. This method is easy and secure to Use. Similarly, you can not only store single files but more than one file in a single JPG file. This method can also make a more space on your Taskbar, Desktop and Screen.
At last, What have we Concluded?
There are many software and tools in the market, through which you can hide files inside an image file JPG. The most famous one is, Wise Folder Hider. It is freely available to download Wise Folder Hider. Wise Folder Hider is the best free tool to hide folders and files. It protects your private data or important files from prying eyes with double password protection. Watch Our Video also. Enjoy!
If you have any Query, Ask us in the Comment Section. Also, drop your feedback if you find this article helpful.