Whea Uncorrectable Error Windows 10 is a common problem in Windows 10 and Windows 8.1. Sometimes, Windows 7 users also have to face Whea Uncorrectable Error. Your desktop screen turns into blue screen. It shows that “A Problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your System.” In this article, we will briefly discuss What is Whea Uncorrectable Error Windows 10? What are the causes of Whea Uncorrectable Error Windows 10? How to fix Whea Uncorrectable Error Windows 10?
What is Whea Uncorrectable Error Windows 10?
Whea Uncorrectable Error Windows 10 is also called a blue screen of death Windows 10. The main reason for Whea Uncorrectable Error is due to an overclocked CPU.
Remember that Whea Uncorrectable Error is not only limited to Windows 10 but also happened on Windows 8 and 8.1. When you Install Windows 10 and did not update feature of Windows 10, and start using Windows 10 then got this error.
Reasons for whea uncorrectable error windows 10 overclock
There is not a specific one reason, but there are multiple reasons for this problem. Here is the list of few possible states when you got whea uncorrectable error windows 10 overclock Windows 10 error. Read all the mistakes carefully and make sure that you identify the reason for your problem of “whea uncorrectable error windows 10”.
- Your drivers are not adequately Working.
- Windows 10 is not running with latest updates and features.
- Your PC is not protected (you don’t have any Antivirus software).
How to Fix whea uncorrectable error windows 10 error?
Don’t worry if above are the reasons for your problem. We are here to fix every problem regarding whea uncorrectable error windows 10 overclock. Windows 10 error whea uncorrectable can solve using these possible solutions:
How to Install Drivers Properly in Windows 10 for Whea uncorrectable error?
Here is the best way to update to drivers in Windows 10 and fix blue screen of death which is also called stop code error in Windows 10. There are two steps to update drivers and fix error whea_uncorrectable_error windows 10:
- Go to Cortana/Start Menu.
- Type Device Manager > Open it.
- Expand each driver one by one in device manager.
- Right-click on the driver you want to update.
- Click Update button to update the driver and fix a whea uncorrectable error.
- When you clicked on Update.
- There are two options for you to select either search drivers from the internet or if you have drivers in your computer choose from them.
- Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software.
- Browse My Computer for driver software.
We recommend choosing Search Automatically for Updated Driver Software for installing Windows 10 drivers.
Note: If you faced any problem in updating Windows 10 drivers and got the issue in solving Whea Uncorrectable Error Windows 10, see these articles.
Solved: whea uncorrectable error windows 10 [100% Fixed Windows 10 error0x0000124]
Install Latest updates and Features:
Another way is to install Windows 10 updates. After installing updates restart your Windows 10 and see if Whea Uncorrectable Error Windows 10 is still coming.
- Go to Cortana > Type Settings.
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
When you click on Update and Security, all the possible updates will appear and perform the below step install the Windows 10 updates and get your problem solve Whea Uncorrectable Error Windows 10 fix 2019.
0xc0000124 Whea Uncorrectable Error Windows 10 (Symptoms or Causes)
- If your System releases more heat than average.
- Drivers issue (Uninstall and install drivers again).
- Few of your hardware is corrupted.
- Windows Registry is getting issues.
How to Disable overlocking(heating issue Windows 10) for 0xc0000124 Whea uncorrectable Error
Method #1: ShutDown Windows 10 and Restart Using this way
- Keep Pressing Shift Key and also press the Shut down button at same time.
- Select Restart.
- Whea uncorrectable Error Will solve.
The another way to shutdown your Windows 10 with single click is here, Check the Video:
Install Drivers Using Third party tool
The first way we described above, here if you have any doubt about the installation of drivers in Windows 10, you can use third part software to install proper drivers. Also, you can fix blue screen of death Whea uncorrectable error from Windows 100.
- Download Driver Easy software.
- It will automatically ensure you the latest drivers in your Windows 10.
- Restart your Windows 10.
Final Words for Whea Uncorrectable Error Windows 10
In this article, we have described that how to solve Whea Uncorrectable Error Windows 10 fix 2018. We discussed many reasons and causes for this Whea Uncorrectable Error Windows 10. Moreover, Read the below article, if you want to contact Microosft and solve your problem:
If you have any question, you can ask in the comment section. We highly appreciated the users questions and try our best to solve their problems. Also, tell us how your problem of Whea Uncorrectable Error Windows 10 fixed?