We are in an era where information and technology have come a long way. There are all sorts of technological devices out there and even the simpler ones such as our mobile phones and laptop have enhanced features that the average user ignores. The time has come where we can do a lot more than just basic functions with these devices and even go ahead as to make some money with them.
People are finding new ways every day to earn some extra bucks on the side as conveniently as possible and you don’t have to be left out. A side hustle can help achieve this using some of the devices we already familiar with on a daily. Do you have gadgets such as smartwatches, smartphones, wearable devices, laptops, etc. as well as a skill or hobby and no idea how to turn that into some residual cash inflow?
Listed below are some profiting side hustle ideas you can implement today and start earning with your technological devices. First and foremost, we would share with you how to develop a successful side hustle.
Steps to develop a successful side hustle
• Draft out a list of what you’re interested in doing
• Decide whether or not you’ll be investing money in it early enough
• Conflicts of interest should be avoided
• Schedule time for your side hustle business
• Your daily job is very important, so guard and put your all into it
Side hustle ideas you can start with Technology
1. Sell Your Pictures: Most smartphones these days come with amazing cameras that can be used to shoot just about anything. With a very good phone and some free time, you can pick up photography as a side gig. If you are one that already has an interest in pictures and own a digital camera, that is even better as that’s a technological device dedicated to great photos. You can decide to take things a little further with photo editing skills such as editing pictures in photoshop to enhance your overall photography skill and potentially earn more. You can start shooting stock photos and sell on sites such as Foap or your local newspaper or blog can buy your pictures. You can also find customers to go into wedding, pet, or product photography. Taking and uploading more pictures gives you a better chance to be found, it will also help develop and improve your skill as a photographer.
2. Online Courses/Coaching: Teaching is one of the easiest ways to earn and what better way to go about it than turning it into a recurring source of income. If you have a good camera and microphone at home, you can easily start recording lectures on a skill you are very good at and let people learn from you. Even with a very good phone, you can set this up and set up your course on sites like Udemy for others to have access to it while you get paid for students that take your course.
3. User Testing: Ever used a product, software or some sort of app or web app and leave feedback about it? Good news, you can earn money with this skill. User testing isn’t new but companies are getting more innovative by the second and desire the feedback from users in order to enhance their products and make it better. User testing covers a number of things such as looking for bugs and errors, finding design faults and overall improvement suggestions. Many companies need their products to be tested across a number of technological devices such as wearable devices, smartphones with different OS’s and many more. This is where you come in with your devices and start earning with devices you already own and use in your daily life.
People are finding new ways every day to earn some extra bucks on the side as conveniently as possible, especially college students trying to work their way out of the financial pickle. A side hustle can help you achieve this using some of the devices we already familiar with on a daily basis. Do you have gadgets such as smartwatches, smartphones, wearable devices, laptops, etc. as well as a skill or hobby and no idea how to turn that into some residual cash inflow?
The best part with these highlighted side hustle ideas is that you can take do them in your free time. Next time you’re bored, pick up one of them or any other skill you are good at and see how you can turn that into some extra money for you.