There are hundreds of Programming languages exists. It is important to know proper knowledge of languages. Some of the languages are new but a majority are still old. From the last few years, We have seen that there are many changes in the programming field. New languages are taking place of the Old languages. For example, C++ language came after the year 2000. It was much popular even all the projects in the market are based on C++ language. C++ is still used in many projects but the point is demand. Later on, Today, We will discuss in detail about the Top 10 Best Programming Languages to Learn for 2018.
Best Programming languages are based on the demand in the Market. It depends on, What the market’s Projects want? What do the users want?
Why are Programming Languages so Important?
There are many reasons to learn programming languages. Here are the few reasons about learning Programming Languages are so important:
- Use the Computers as you Like.
- To Improve or to rapidly increase the Technology.
- Trained the machines according to you.
- Tell Computers What to Do.
- Skilled Programmers are great in Demand.
- Boost your Sk ill in Coding.
- Complete your daily tasks using Robotics.
- Programming Languages have demanded great in future.
List of Top 10 Best Programming Languages to Learn for 2018
We have listed the Top 10 Best Programming Languages to Learn for 2018. It includes both new and old languages to learn depending on different Criteria:
Each year Top 10 Best Programming Languages to Learn for 2018 are ranked on different criteria. These best programming languages for 2018, Let’s discuss each programming language for 2018 in detail. Before move on, Let’s see How do we know about the trend in Programming Language?
How to know about trends in Programming Language?
This is a question in the mind of many skilled programmers. Also, it is difficult for the Computer Science Students who are learning in Programming Languages that whats the trend? So, we are going to tell you the secret for all Top 10 Best Programming Languages to Learn for 2018. For example, you are professor or student, you don’t know what is going in the market? So here are the few suggestions to know about a trend in Computer or programming languages:
- Github is the platform where you can learn more about latest projects in different programming languages. Furthermore, We recommend to connect with this platform and see what kind of projects are doing there?
- Join different Communities on google plus or other networks and remain in touch with them. Also, Discussion there with other people about the best programming language.
- Fiverr is an international platform, where daily thousands of projects on Python, C++, Java, C#, D, R, Ruby and other Programming languages. Moreover, We recommend to stay in touch with this platform and check what type of orders are going there?
- Other Platforms that you have to be in touch are Upwork or Freelancers.
See More: What’s New Features in Android 8.0 Oreo
1- Python (A new Programming Language)
Python is basically used for testing different types of Microchip. It appeared in the 1980s. Now Python is used by thousand of people because it is easy to understand and just a general purpose and interpreted language. Python is easy to code than Java and C++. Its code can write in fewer lines rather than Java.
We also recommend starting your coding skills using Python because it is easy to read and you can learn a lot of object oriented concepts. It’s a fun language to run because of Highly simple Concepts and Statements.
2- C# is one of the Best Programming Language
We can make different Web based applications or web related projects in C#. For example, different Desktop applications are a major focus on C# programming language.
New Features in C# language:
- Static classes
- Partial methods
- Delegate inference
- Lambda expression
- Implicitly typed local variables
- Query expressions
- Expression trees
- Partial methods
It is one of the languages you can use to create applications that will run in the .NET CLR. It is an evolution of the C and C++ languages and has been created by Microsoft specifically to work with the .NET platform. The C# language has been designed to incorporate many of the best features from other languages while clearing up their problems.
Design Goals of C# The Big Ideas
- The first “Component Oriented” language in the C/C++ family
- Event driven programming
- Everything really is an object
- Next generation robust and durable software
Component concepts are first class
- Properties, methods, events
- Design-time and
- Integrated documentation using XML
Enables one-stop programming
- No external files like header files, IDL, etc.
- Can be embedded in ASP pages
3- Java (Different Projects are now java based)
Java has first appeared on 23 May 1995. Java is widely used language in all over the World. It’s major focus on server-side applications, different games, and reliable sensitive applications. The objective of Java is to make all executions of Java good. Projects written in Java have a dishonor because of many reasons like it is slower and consumes more memory/space than other languages like C++. Moreover, Java is not cased touchy language.
Major Principles of Java
There were five essential objectives in the making of the Java language:
- It must be “straightforward, protest arranged, and natural”.
- Java language must be “more secure and hearty”.
- It must be “engineering impartial and compact”.
- Java Programs must execute with “elite”.
- Coding in Java must be “translated, strong, and dynamic”.
4- R (Best Computing and graphics Language)
R is basically open source Programming language and used for Statistical Computing. Although, the source code for R is written in C and Fortran. Furthermore, there are many front ends available in graphics for R. R has command line interface as well.
We all know that libraries are important to complete the task in a short time. Similarly, R has multiple libraries used for graphics and based on Statistical Computing. Also, it is easy to do make different algorithms in R because it contains more libraries and depends on Statistics graphs.
Important Feature of R Programming Language With Example
As we mentioned above R is interpreted language, so When we enter 3+3 at R Command Prompt and Press Enter. it replies with correct answer 6. As follow below:
Swift is included in one of these Top 10 Best Programming Languages to Learn for 2018. Swift is a universally useful programming language constructed utilizing. Furthermore, In a present day, its way to deal with different security system, execution, and programming configuration designs.
The objective of the Swift task is to make the best accessible language.
On the other hand, Swift is expected as a trade for C-based language. Moreover, it incorporates highlights that make the code simpler to peruse and compose. Moreover, Swift and pithy cycle over a range or gathering
Feature of Swift Programming language
- Structs that help strategies, augmentations, and conventions.
- Useful programming designs, e.g., guide and channel.
- Intense blunder dealing with worked in.
6- C++(Famous Programming language)
C++ is a general purpose Language in the list of Top 10 Best Programming Languages to Learn for 2018.
The C++ language has two principal parts:
- an immediate mapping of equipment highlights. Also, gave principally by the C subset
- Zero-overhead reflections based on those mappings.
C++ basically depends on the syntax of C language. But C++ has more libraries as compared to C language. There are many similarities between C and C++. For example, both C and C++ maintain Memory Management of four types.
- Static storage.
- Thread storage.
- Automatic storage.
- Dynamic storage.
7- Arduino (Best Programming language for Networking Devices)
Arduino is a language based on C and C++ functions. There are many libraries of Arduino which are written in C/C++ language. Arduino is an open source Programming language in 2018. It’s basically concerned with hardware implementations. Moreover, Arduino boards are available and you have to do some networking side implementations with Coding in C/C++. Also, learn more about Arduino Here.
Therefore Arduino is one of the Top 10 Best Programming Languages to Learn for 2018.
8- PHP (Best language for handling Databases)
PHP is a general language for web development and server side Applications. PHP is widely used in 2017 and 2018. Almost, all the Work on web development is based on HTML, PHP. If we talk about how much secure is this language, then we have to say that database of PHP is much stronger than any other Programming language.
In Short, If you want to do projects in Web development, for example, medical stores projects then we recommend choosing PHP. It is best ever because it handles the server side in a reliable way than another language. Remember, PHP development was started in 1995.
9- Ruby(Dynamic Programming Language in 2018)
The first word comes in mind, when we hear the word Ruby is “Dynamic”. Ruby is a mixture of Dynamic, object oriented and reflective programming language. Also, Ruby is a 22 years Old Programming Language. It was first shown in 1995. But now it is widely used in 2018. Ruby supports multiple programming paradigms. It includes functional and object-oriented Paradigms.
Different Versions are released of Ruby. Ruby 1.9, 2.0, 2.1 and more. Recently, Ruby 2.1.0 was released in 2013.
10- Go (New Viral Computer Language of 2018)
Go is also a open source Programming language which is freely available. Go is a latest language appeared in 2009.
Feature of Go Language:
- It is statically typed.
- We can also scalable this language to large systems.
- Go is easily readable, without a lot of keywords and repeating.
- The main feature is, it does not require IDE(Integrated Development Environments).
- Moreover, it supports networking and multiprocessing.
At last, Which Programming language is best to start learning?
Generally, We recommend to start learning programming from Java or C++. There are many reasons for example, you can learn more concepts of Programming of Object oriented in Java and C++. Furthermore, If you want to build strong background in programming language then choose Java or C++ among these Top 10 Best Programming Languages to Learn for 2018.
Which Programming language are you missing in this list of Top 10 Best Programming Languages to Learn for 2018? What do you think, which Programming language is more strong to start career? Let us know in the Comments.